Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sunday Funday

As I am still learning the concept of blogging and photo editing.. hehe. as well figuring out what sort of layout and structure I want my posts to have.

Outfit: 

Pants are from Lulus.com (They were the last ones, but they might restock up) :) .. Cause these pants are perfect for any occasion, and can be dressed up or down. Though I feel they didn't compliment me as well as I wanted. (LACK OF HIPS) #girlproblems, lol. But they were still fun!! They were called neon green snake print, but were all cotton material. =]

Shirt/Bodysuit, is a kitty face that was from GOJANE.com -- For sure one of my new favorites sites to shop on.. 

Button up sleeveless: Forever21, that was purchased last summer at the Dubai Mall

Necklace: Ebay Earrings: Macy's

Shoes: I don't know lol, but they are really common now days, so you can find them from a cheapo store, or a pricey one. They are all over at the moment. 

Glasses: Gucci ; Purse: Cèline Nano ; Watch: Michael Kors


Ending the night with familiar and new faces with me.
Thanks for reading and looking. :) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment