Sunday, August 18, 2013

Feeling CHIC!



I decided to spoil myself and splurge on some shoes at Nordstroms.
These Burgundy Sam Edelman shoes, are to die for, I couldn't resist myself.


"There is no ugly picture, just sometimes we don't like the face we make. "
I personally am not a model, nor want to be one. One thing I do enjoy is art and all things artistic. My mother is my camera man, lol. As a starter I still use my iPhone. But have a fancy camera that I will eventually start using. As well as learn some photoshop/graphic design/webpage design.

Right now I am still very basic, and just want people to know who I am. As well as know what I am about, being fancy always comes in due time, as I hope my audience will increase as well. 

 My Tank "Burn in HELL in Chanel" is from NaiveNation -- contact NaiveNation@gmail.com that I paired up with a black leather pencil skirt, from Nordstroms.
Sunnies Gucci
Purse from Lulu's (lulus.com -- last summer)
Watch Anne Klein -- Macy's
Pharaoh Necklace eBay


I loved yesterday, had fun playing dress up. 
Ending the night with some Panda Express. 

[=

This is my second blog post, still a bit boring. 
but with time it will be more interesting and even more CHIC.

Love you! xoxox
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment