Monday, September 2, 2013

Lazy Sunday





YAYY! It's officially September =]] I can't wait for fall, to start layering hehe. 

Anyways this outfit is very simple, very common look for summer.

Blouse: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW
Aviators: Gucci
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Ebay
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Céline Nano

Personally, this isn't my style. Or usually how I would coordinate my outfit. I love every piece in this picture, but on a good day I would have never paired up this blouse with those shorts or shoes. The blouse would have gone better with a solid color of shorts, and looked better with heels. The shorts probably should have been paired up with a loose muscle tank.. 

But for the most part I still walked loud and proud in this outfit, and had a great day out with my MOTHER.

=]] That's my post. Hope you enjoyed the look. That's okay too. 

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment